Maanplein is an area where you can savour your privacy. Safe and comfortable. It's a place that invites you in and at the same time draws you outside, to enjoy the greenery of the courtyard or the fun of the city, just a few minutes away. Car and bicycle are always at hand and public transportation is within walking distance. MAAN is being transformed into an attractive place for living and working. Transformed by us but especially by its new residents, pioneers with ambition and drive.
A NEW MIX OF LIVING AND WORKING
MAAN's transformation creates a dynamic new area that combines living and working. The five buildings to be transformed will receive an entirely new look that complements their existing architectural character. Their appearance will receive a boost with new balconies and terraces. The new division of the gardens and spaces between the buildings will enhance this effect even further. The CompaNanny day care centre is located in the area, and both this high-quality child care centre as well as KPN will remain at their locations on the Maanplein for the time being.
A TRANSFORMATION OF FIVE FORMER OFFICE BUILDINGS INTO APPROXIMATELY 250 PREMIUM APARTMENTS
- Apartments vary between ca. 62 and 137 m2
- Penthouses with fabulous views and rooftop terraces
- Generous apartments on the ground floor including a garden
- Different types of homes are available ranging from studios to four-bedroom apartments
- High quality finishings: underfloor heating, luxury kitchens with built-in appliances, Villeroy & Boch toilet facilities, wall finishings in line with the ‘VBK’ system (paint/wallpaper ready)
- High ceilings provide spacious apartments
- Nearly all the apartments come with outside areas, a parking space, and separate storage space
- Redesign of the courtyard creating a parklike setting
- Full-service living with James®, MAAN's ‘personal assistant’ to take care of the daily errands from dry cleaning to receiving packages
- Rent starting at € 740 per month*
*Rent excludes parking space and service costs